Tuesday, January 10, 2012

An Amazing Holiday


    
     Haven't you thought about an incredible holiday during the mid-term vacation?
Two weeks ago, our mid-term vacation started. My family and I had a lot of plans to carry out during the vacation.
     To start with, I spent the first four days playing with my "Play Station 3" online with my friends, the most common games that most youth play are "Fifa 2012" and "Call Of Duty". I used to practice ping pong in Alameyeen club in 6th October city. I had a tournament versus ElSeid club and I won. The only thing that diturbed my vacation was the news of our friend's parents death, we really sympathized with her and call her to calm her down.
     Secondly, we decided to go to Gouna in Hurghada. It was an awesome trip where we spent the best four days ever. In Gouna, we stayed in Movenpick hotel owned by Naguib Saweeres, the richest person in Egypt. It is really a luxurious hotel equipped with all modernized equipments, with it's spacious gym and beach. The rooms were incredible as the view was breath taking. We went snorkeling and diving in the Red Sea, we enjoyed watching the coral reefs. we rented a yacht which took us to a small island in the middle of the sea.
     At the end, we went back home dreaming about our terrific holiday, waiting for the coming one soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment